3D printed permanent restorations: single crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers for anterior and posterior areas including occlusal surfaces.
VITA* classical Shades: A2, A3, B1, C2
• High dimensional stability and strength due to high values of flexural strength and flexural modulus
• Excellent aesthetics - balanced ratio of opacity and translucency
• Low tendency to age and discolor due to very low water absorption
• Low plaque accumulation due to smooth surface
• Low cold and heat sensitivity
• Antagonist-friendly material with mechanical buffering effect – ideal for implant-supported crowns
• Minimized formation of secondary caries thanks to a high adhesive bond with luting composites
• High biocompatibility due to very low water solubility – Not cytotoxic, genotoxic, toxic, irritating, or sensitizing
Can be attached using self-adhesive cements or composite cement with a primer.
SLA Nano-Ceramic Hybrid Composite Crowns
- Product Code: 3D Printed
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Nano-Ceramic, Hybrid, Composite Crowns